Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Life is an Adventure...

Well yes it is!!  Have been busy on the home front lately... so I rewarded myself by getting to my scrap desk today.  :)  It's also very rainy here... and I am missing the sunshine, the warmth and simply hanging with my family.  So I am reliving one of our favorite adventures... HIKING.

Here is a layout that I did about our hike to Cherry Creek Falls this past August.  It was muggy hot.  Not a very well marked trail... but once we found the prize at the end, we were happy.  Love finding and seeing things after a bout of exercise.  Advantages all around.


I'm up on the blog over at Sketches
 in Thyme tomorrow (10/14) showcasing this great sketch from Shawn Lahr. 
You have until the end of the month to play along.  :)

I am also showcasing a challenge from Lasting Memories LM 262 happening now until October 30th using the theme...  "Summer time Fun and use Paper Flowers."
Well it's our summer adventure and my sunshine is a "flower" along with an embellishment in the bottom right corner.  
And then... to inspire me even further... I am joining a challenge involving 4 blogs!!  I was only able to follow 3 of the challenges... but so excited I managed.
Head on over to join...
(all blog links below)
Challenge YOUrself
I used photos with ME in them.  :)
   Scrap our Stash

You can see my Aqua and Pink washi tapes on bigger photo.  :)
My Scraps and More

And to follow this color combo.  Navy, yellow, caramel, aqua and pink.  Did just that.  :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Lots of inspiration to see... and challenges to join.  :)

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos, the sun and the circles!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fab and fantastic page. Awesome details, stash used, and great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our ScraptoberFest challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a great layout filled with wonderful memories! I love how you incorporated 3 of the 4 challenges on your page and did it so beautifully! I want to thank you for linking your layout to Scrap our Stash and Challenge YOUrself for Scraptober Fest!

Tricia said...

Nice job! Love the sketch you used! Great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!!

Susanne said...

Love the details of the circles and the edging. Nicely scrapped.

Brenda said...

Wonderful layout and awesome take on the 3 ScraptoberFest Challenges! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash

Sherri Caramico said...

BEAUTIFUL Photos and layout! Love your take on the sketch and all your embellies - thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash and Challenge YOUrself Blog too! ~ DT Sherri

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely and fun page! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful page. Love all the colors. You always have such amazing pics of your family activities.

TantiK Creation said...

This is so pretty. Love the sun and the cloud. Thank you for joinng us at Scrap Our Stash for Scraptoberfest.

kate blue said...

love it! Gorgeous photos of what looked like an awesome day! Glad you are in the scrap mode and played with us at both Challenge YOUrself and SOS!

Lynn said...

Beautiful page Michelle! Love your family photos and the design of your layout!! Thanks for linking up with us for the ScraptoberFest Challenge.
Lynn ~ Challenge YOUrself! xoxo

Lori said...

I love everything about this layout! The fun bright colors, the sun and clouds, and the circles are perfect!

Rochelle Spears said...

love the bright and cheery feel of this layout! Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with ScraptoberFest!

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic layout and great job with the sketch :) I like how you used those photo corners :) Fun little flower you got going on too :)Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories
Tina
LMDT

Wendy said...

This is such a FUN layout! Great use of embellishments too! Thank for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Marie Friant said...

Fabulous page!!!! Love it!!!!