Sunday, July 21, 2013

LMCB 149 "Birds and Bees."

Happy Sunday all!  It's time for the next challenge over at
And the theme...
"The Birds and the Bees."  
LOL!! It's not what you think... we want to see either 
BIRDS or BEES on your layouts this week. 
 Although... pretty funny, our DT had quite the discussion as you can imagine.  We didn't want to scare you. 


I chose BIRDS to showcase on my layout.  I feel this photo doesn't do my layout justice.  Darn nighttime photography... but the photos hold a special place in my heart.  This was in 2010 on our annual Family Vacation.  Our kiddos were 7 and 4 and to think that it is 3 years later.  Oh how time FLIES!!!  Thus my birds on my layout.  :)
Here is a close-up of my birds.

I used a kit from Close to My Heart called   "Magnifique."  Then I added some elements from Little Yellow Bicycle "Paradise" collection.

Hope you can join us this week!  Can't wait to see your take on this challenge.!!

  

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!

wendipooh13 said...

great spread and LOVE the colors!!!! fun photos so looks like you all had a great time!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute layout. Lovely little birds and a great take on the challenge

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute layout. Lovely little birds and a great take on the challenge

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hey Michele, your two pagers rock! Your kiddos are so adorable!