Monday, April 15, 2013

"Remember the simple things"... - LMCB 135 Use Your Stash

Hello!!  Boy... I guess I have been amiss for almost 2 week. Yikes.  Well let's get right to it.  I'm here to tell you about the next challenge going on over at Lasting Memories # 135. It's all about...
USING YOUR STASH
Get those scraps, random pieces of ribbon, or basically anything that has been sitting around taking up space.  :)
Well... this was as simple as pie for me.. for my Husband constantly reminds me of my "Store" I have in our downstairs.  Creative minds need lots of choices.  Right?
Here is my layout...



I basically raided my scrap box for the paper strips... which all happen to be a part of the "Floral District" DSP from Stampin' Up.  My title is some very old chipboard piece along with some random alpha stickers.  The clouds and sun are punched out of scraps.  

I am also entering this over at My Scraps and More Sketch # 24.  I followed their great sketch.  First time playing along with their challenge. 
It goes until May 2nd.

Hope you can stop by Lasting Memories and show us how you use your stash on those layouts.  Thanks for stopping by!!



10 comments:

TantiK Creation said...

Lovely page Michele. I love the photos and the pp. Great take on the sketch!
Tanti :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love those photos and the colors!!

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and LOVE the colors!!! great photos!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, I love those photos! You did such a fantastic job on this sketch! Don't you just love what you can create with scraps? Fabby job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

ClaireR said...

Awesome LO! My totally loving the combo of the chipboard and alpha stickers. I also really like how you matted the stripes.
I had to chuckle because my hubby is also always commenting on my "store."
TFS!
ClaireR

Darcy said...

Michele, I love how you matted everything in black. It just makes everything pop! Fabulous!
Darcy

Karen Wilson said...

I think I need to 'borrow' this sketch. I love what you did with it and I love the theme of your LO. Sometimes we forget the simple things in life, don't we. Gorgeous.

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

Love all of the fun colors. The pictures are priceless.

Haven_mom4 said...

beautiful layout, love how you changed the sketch

K Clark said...

Love the strips of paper!!!!!