Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful Thoughts of You

HELLO!!!!!!  I have not disappeared!!  Although, you would think that!  My poor blog has been a little lonely over the last 2 weeks plus!  We had a mini getaway and then just lots of "Life" things that come up and get in the way.  Nothing negative... just busy.  :)  So with that in mind... I have a "Thankful" card to share  just in time for Thanksgiving!!  I know my blog is screaming CHRISTMAS... but I'm trying to get ahead of the game.  And I think I'm a little excited for the Holidays this year! 

It's time for the latest challenge over at Digi Darla's!!  
DDC # 38 is all about "Thanksgiving / Thank you / Thankful!" 

I used an image from Digi Darla's called "FALL FRUITS"

The winner will receive 5 images from Digi Darla's Designs!!!
You do not have to use a Digi Darla image to play!  But if you do, you get 2 ENTRIES in the drawing... and  
1 Entry using any image you want.  So come join us!!  
Grab Our Badge!!


I am also entering my card over at Pals Paper Arts # 147 - an Inspiring Sketch Challenge


And another inspiring challenge is with the gals over at 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
See you soon with a layout for the latest Lasting Memories Challenge "STAMP" those layouts 
(and my winner of blog candy.)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!! I have missed "seeing" you around!! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Wow! Love the colored image and it looks super with Orchard Harvest DSP. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!

Georgiana said...

Great card especially using that sketch.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lydia said...

Lovely card! So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs :)
melissa

Denise Pustelniak said...

Perfect fall card with those colors and the coloring! That DS paper is to die for!