Sunday, September 16, 2012

LMCB 106 - Sketch challenge using Flowers!! (I'm back with my layout)

Good morning everyone!!  We have an easy and straight forward challenge for you this week 

Use the below Sketch and add Flowers to your layout!! 
 Easy Peasy!!  So easy.. that I sheepishly don't have mine ready yet.  :(
It's COMING!!!  :)
I will be adding it right here!!  

And here is my creation...

I can't honestly believe that I haven't scrapped these photos yet.  This is our daughter at 2 1/2 doing her Flower Girl Debut at my brother's wedding in 2005.  Yikes!!  Where does the time go??   Better yet... you all now know that I am not "Caught Up" with my photos.  But have so many precious memories scrapped special in albums.  And that is all that matters!! 

Hey... and Lasting Memories is looking for a lucky scrapper to be the GUEST DESIGN TEAM member for the month of October!!  Just add "GDT" to your name when linking up and you have put your name into the hat!!  Good luck my fellow scrappin' friends!!
I'll be back later today with my creation!!
Happy Sunday!!

Supplies:
"Sunny Day" simply scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up
Jasmine Cricut Cart for title
Bitty Paper Blossoms from Imaninisce
Hero Hues Gems
Large & Small Basic Pearls from Stampin' Up
5/8" Satin White Ribbon from Stampin' Up
Melon Mambo & Pacific Point Flower buttons from SU
Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White Cardstock from Stampin' Up

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome sketch!! Can't wait to see yours!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Michele, this is just adorable!!! What precious photos too!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You are so funny! Glad your layout got here. It is so adorable. The pictures are so sweet and the flowers you used are perfect with the pics.

Karen Wilson said...

LOL at your post, too cute!! Those pics are adorable!! What a pretty LO this week - well worth the wait :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

How creative is this! Love how you added another photo!

Toni Herron said...

Michele, love the big photo!! I never thought of that!! Wonderful idea!! And i really want to say how cute your daughter is... Well, lets face it, they all are at that age!! Lol
And don't worry, I'm still scrapping pics from a long time ago too... It will eventually get done.. Lol

Haven_mom4 said...

My goal used to be about getting caught up, but where's the fun in that. Got to use what inspires us and not stick to being chronilogical scrappers

Unknown said...

Ok, so I thought I left a comment, but apparently I didn't..sigh Love the photos! Beautiful page. And don't feel bad, I am still scrapping photos that are 40 years old-and I am all over the place too!