Monday, September 10, 2012

DDC #28 "Thinking about you"

Hello friends!!  Before I tell you about the next challenge... I am happy to share with you my WINNER from last week's challenge/blog hop.  The winner of the Digi Darla image "Vinca Vase" is...

Comment # 2 -  JULIE!!!!
Please email me HERE to claim your winning image!!  :-)

Today brings another start to the next challenge over at Digi Darla's!!  
The challenge is "THINKING OF YOU or SYMPATHY."
Create a project using a digi image with the above theme.
Here's what I did...

(Using Digi Darla image "Hello Caterpillar")

And here is a close-up of the bottom of the card to show my use of "Metal" with my flower brad.  I am entering my card over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Now let's see what you do!!
  And just for playing... you automatically will receive the FREE play and win image below.  Can't beat that!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting!! 

6 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh goodness...adorable!!!

Leanne said...

HI Michele love it, awesome job, great seeing your creation made it to our blog...way to go...thanks for playing our Metal Challenge!

Leanne DT 4 CC!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee those colors and the caterpillar!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! So excited I won!! Thanks love!!!!! :)

Tamie said...

How super sweet is this? Well totally sweet! Yeppers, cute image, wonderful coloring, fabby layout and oh I just love that metal brad. Thank you so much for sharing you inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. It is sure great to see you again my friend.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Michelle, how cute is this! I picked the same digi for a digital card for next week at Digitally Sweet!

Karen Wilson said...

This is just too cute!! Love the ribbon/bow and that brad. Very cute!

(as of yesterday, still no pkg)