Monday, June 4, 2012

My DT Reveal for Digi Darla's Challenge Blog!!

Happy Day/Night to you all!  Well I get to share some exciting news with all of you.  I was chosen as one of the newest Design Team members for Digi Darla's Challenges!!  I am thrilled and very honored to be a part of their team!!  Yay!!  And now I can breathe freely because I don't have to keep that quiet any longer.  :-)
This is great news for me and even Greater news for YOU!  Why do you ask??  Stick with me every Monday morning for that is when the newest challenge goes live and have your first chance at creating based on the challenge theme.... and the bonus is... VERY OFTEN a FREEBIE Digi Image will be offered just for playing along!  So you need to check this out every Monday for your chance at that!!  Not to mention your chance at being a part of the Top 3 or the Winner of the week!!

Here is my DT Reveal creation.  This shows my "Style"... for I like color, layers, pretty paper, and for the most part clean lines. 
 I used the Digi Darla Image "Butterfly Wonder." 
 
I also created this card based on their current challenge that just started.
I chose the top row of Ribbon, Buttons and Lace.

 You can earn cute little "Butterfly Wonder"  just for playing along!!

Isn't that fun?? Please stop by and see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Lots of fabulous inspiration!!

And one last little bit of info... I used a GREAT sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 156.  So I am entering my card in their challenge as well.

Thanks for visiting!  I shall be back again in a few days!!

Supplies:
SU Cheerful Treat DSP
SU Cardstock - Concrod Crush, Melon Mambo, Whisper White,
SU Organdy Ribbon - Lucky Limeade
Doodlebug Design - Lace
Digi Darla Image - Butterfly Wonder
Stamps - SU One of a kind
SU Markers for coloring
Random White Flower button from stash

16 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Michelle:) Oh my goodness she is just ADORABLE and I love how you incorporated all those DSP's VERY VERY cute indeed!!
Hugs,
Norma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooo hoooooooooooo!! CONGRATS on the DT!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the colors and the little girl is ADORABLE!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Welcome my friend!! I'm so excited! I get to work with you at DDC and LM!! Gorgeous card! Love all the colors :)

mulberry station said...

What a precious image. I love your DP and wonderful color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Congrats and well deserved. Your card and digi are adorable.

Linda Anderson said...

Well hi stranger!! How wonderful to see you!!!! You know I love your "style" and this card is no different. It is so sweet!!!! Such wonderful papers and darling image! Thanks for joining us Michele at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Renee B. said...

First off...congrats on being picked for the Digi Darla DT! I have a few of her images & LOVE them! Second...your card is so cute! Beautiful papers & coloring. Lastly, thanks for visiting my blog & leaving such a nice comment...I really appreciate it!
Hugs,
Renee

Kathie said...

Hi Michele, congratulations on your new DT position. I do love your card this is one very cute image. I love your colour choice and your pretty embellishments the perfect finishing touch to your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

This is just cute as could be Michele! Congrats on your design team - what a terrific card to kick it off! This image is darling and your combination of papers is wonderful to go with it. Great job with our sketch this week and I hope you'll join us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Kristie W. said...

Congrats on getting the DT gig! Your card is adorable - love that image!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Wow what a really awesome card!! Love all the detail!

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your sweet image and added lace. HAVE A SWEET DAY!!! Arlana @SSW!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Michele, this is certainly why you got picked!

Scrappin Mama said...

Beautiful work! Love the colors Welcome to the team!

Digi Darla said...

Welcome Michele! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, congrats on the DT honour...lovely card and love the layers too....thanks for commenting on my blog...x
Joining your blog as a new member.