Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals #32 - "MOM" Card

Happy Saturday everyone!  Boy... have I been busy!  With nice weather, soccer games, late Mother's Day celebration and and early Birthday celebration with my Mom... I am just now getting around to posting a few cards that I made late at night after my family was all tucked in!  Love that time!!  :-)

So... here is a Mother's Day card I made for my Mom.  I just love these colors!  This is for the current
PLG # 32 Challenge going on now!! 


Here is the inspirational photo to follow...


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Friday Mashup 59 - It'a all Ribbons and Bows or mash it up with a decorative edge!!


Thanks everyone for stopping by!  I'll be back with another card tonight.

Supplies:
All Stampin' Up
Paper:  SMOOCHES Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps:  Bright Blossums, Loved Ones




10 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

HI Michele, such a cute little bow there in the middle.

Lovely card, thanks for playing along in my final Friday Mashup challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!

Eileen said...

darling card michele! isn't it exciting that jenny, adam, gav and livie are coming home--at least oodles closer to home!

Eileen said...

oh, the bloggers quilt festival is going on right now--at amy's creative side. you should go look--lots of inspiration for your paper crafting i think going on there!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Very happy card for your mom! Love all the colours and that darling little bow in the middle.

Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Rita W said...

Such a bright, fun card for your mom! I bet she loved it! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week!

Heidi Baks said...

Very pretty and bright! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Very beautiful inspiration!

hollybeary creations said...

This came out so pretty... I love what you did with the inspiration photo and how you Mash'd it up. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

sharon said...

I was looking for cute "mom" card ideas, and lo and behold look who pops up....of COURSE!!! Really cute, Michele!!!!