Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch # 135 - "Celebrate" card

Another quick post for you today.  I made this birthday card for my Mom
 following the current PPA 135 sketch challenge.  It's fun to join challenges that I always see, but don't always have the time.  Always love their challenges.
When I think of my Mom (along with my Dad)... I think of "Celebrating the Simple things."  They are TRUE examples of this.  They do what they want to do when they want to do it, with whom they want and basically enjoy each day as it happens.  I have learned a lot from them.  Life is what matters most.  It's too short to sweat the small stuff.

Soo... here is my card...

and their sketch...
PPA135

Thanks for visiting!  I will be back yet again...
with a Layout to share for the current challenge that just started over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges LMCB 89.  Stay Tuned!!

 
Supplies:  All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
Stamps:  Touch of Kindness, Outlined Occasions
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Embellies:  Basic Pearls, Everyday Enchantment brad and Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Swiss dots embossing folder from Sizzix

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the pearls!!!!

Renee B. said...

Love your card Michele & I bet your Mom did too! Awesome colors!
Hugs,
Renee

Linda Callahan said...

These colors are wonderful and your textured background is perfect! thanks for sharing it at PPA!

Marina said...

Great texture and lovely colours. Marina

Zella said...

Great sketch and love your color choices! Very pretty!