Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals # 13 shakes hands with Frosted Designs Sketch # 31

Good Evening all!  Yes... I am really typing this at midnight for those of you on PST time.  I had a 40 minute cat nap today... and it re-energized me!  I NEVER do that... but worked very early... so it naturally happened.  Not to mention... I am enjoying the quiet house of everyone sleeping.
I'm here to share with you the next Photo Inspiration challenge for Paper Lovin' Gals # 13.  I know most of you are past Christmas already... but I am letting go slowly.  So here is my layout that I created...

 

And here is the Inspirational Photo to get your wheels turning. 


As you can see... I had some perfect tree branches with snow on them.  Naturally, the photos of SNOW that we had on Christmas Morning back in 2008.  I don't remember if that has ever happened in my lifetime where I live.  I used alot of Red, White, snowflakes and some red Bling here and there to take from the berries.  I am only missing the bird.  So... show us what you see in the photo and create anything you like and link up HERE by next Tuesday at 8pm PST.
We are still in the early stages of our challenge blog and would love to have you join us.  Tell your friends!! :-)

I also want to share with you a FUN blog that I go to often for my sketches called Frosted Designs .  They have 3 different challenges going on at the same time... and for my layout, I am entering into the Sketch Along Tuesday #31 challenge.  Here is their sketch that I followed.  (Thank you F.D.!!)



Thanks for stopping by to visit.
And a very WARM welcome to my new followers!!  Always a happy thing!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeee the tree with the ornaments hanging from the branches! VERY CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen Wilson said...

This is GORGEOUS Michele!! Wow! Love how you did tree/ornaments!!

Linda Anderson said...

What a lovely page Michele! This is the first year in a looooong time we didn't have a white Christmas. Let me know if you want any cause we have some now and I would love to ship it out to ya!!

Jenny said...

Cool! I love staying up after everyone else goes to bed, too. I really need to use the time as wisely as you!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Michele, this is such a lovely layout. I really like the little snowflakes on your tree branch.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Unknown said...

Wow, I just love that tree!!! Awesome take on our sketch and that gorgeous inspiration photo! Thx so much for joining us @ FD for Sketch Along Tuesdays!!

Unknown said...

Beautifly layout and love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us for a sktech challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I really love the branches and the layered borders, how beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

Fern said...

Beautiful Layout!!! Love the snowflakes and snow covered branches!! Great job using our sketch!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

hollybeary creations said...

I love that tree embellishment.. You could also you that for antlers on a Reindeer project too. This is such a soft page it's perfect for a wintery layout.