Monday, November 14, 2011

THANK YOU Frosted Designs & Artful Delight!!!

Photobucket

Monday is getting brighter and brighter by the minute!!  I didn't sleep worth diddly last night... had to deal with a longer than usual furnace guy this morning... my son "might" be getting another "bug"... and then... I just saw that I WON over at Frosted Designs for sketch 27!!  Yay!!  I am very excited! 

I won the November Kit from Leanne with Artful Delight.  I have the October kit and I have sooo much left still.  You can see a layout I created using that kit HERE.


Here is my layout that won!  :-)

Frosted Designs has another "Sketch along Tuesday" starting tomorrow.  Definitely check them out!  I have to say I have been quite inspired! 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the win! That is AWESOME!! And hope your day tomorrow is better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy said...

Congrats Michele!!!!!! Enjoy!!!

artfuldelight said...

YAY Michele that is totally awesome that you won!!! Congrats. I will have your package in the mail in the next day or so!! I hope you enjoy!!! :-)

Karen Wilson said...

Yay Michele! You so deserve it, congrats!!!