Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome to Paper Lovin' Gals!! - CHALLENGE # 1

Hi all my crafty friends!!  It's finally here!!  The LAUNCH date for PAPER LOVIN' GALS... a Photo Inspiration Challenge blog.

So happy to have you join us!
Picture Inspiration Challenges are one of our favorites because it's so interesting to see what each person sees and then creates from it.
What inspires you in a picture?  The colors, the layout, the elements?

Here is the PHOTO to be Inspired from...

Here is what I came up with...



We can't wait to see what you have to show us!
Create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item, knit, crochet, anything you want... all we ask is that you have FUN with it.  Link your project up by 8pm PST Tuesday, October 18th  over at PLG. 

You have a chance to be a WEEKLY GAL PAL WINNER or a WEEKLY GAL PAL RUNNER UP.

AND... a PRIZE!! Woo Hoo!! 

One lucky winner will WIN this just by playing with us! 

Have lots of fun!! 
Remember... we are Inspiring you , so YOU can Inspire us!!  :-)

4 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Michele,

How exciting to be participating in the very first Paper Lovin' Gals challenge! Your card is fabulous!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paper Lovin' Gals DT

Karen Wilson said...

I will have to check this out!! Awesome card and great inspirational photo ..

You'll have to pop by my blog today, I just posted a few LO's of Ashleigh from a couple years ago and I think you'll get a kick out of them!! Being a mom and all! LOL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that bouquet of flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Michele K. said...

Finally I can leave you comments... said I was blocked. I knew you would never block little old me. :) Anyway, I want to tell you how cute I think this card is... CUTE! I'll be watching my mail for it... LOL Hope you had a mavelous weekend! :)