Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cards For Izzy! Would love for you to be a part!!

Hi there! 
I am reaching out to all of my Friends & Followers to let you know about a fellow DT member, Evanna, from my Lasting Layout Challenge Blog that is stepping down from the DT because they just found out their young daughter has Leukemia!  As a Mother myself, my heart sank.  I am so thrilled that KAREN, our Blog Owner, is doing this little "CARD PARTY" as I will call it.  :-)
Won't you please join us??  As I type this, my 2 children are downstairs attacking my craft supplies and making some cards.  They were very excited to help!
So as you think of that next "Challenge" you might enter... will you keep this little girl in mind?? 
Izzy lives in England... so please mail any and all cards you create to the address below, and Karen will package up and send on it's way.  It be would so great if you wanted to pass this on to your own friends too. 
Cards For Izzy
c/o Karen Wilson
PO BOX 438
Willow Beach, ONT
L0E 1S0
Canada

Cards do NOT have to be "Get Well", in fact, they can be absolutely ANYTHING that will put a smile on a little girl's face.  If you could mail out by October 21st... that would be wonderful! 
Thank you so much in advance, and I will keep you posted on any progress we hear about Izzy and the "Card Party."

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I will make a card and I am sure Brookie will too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Michele K. said...

I'm in! And I'm thinking good thoughts for Izzy and her family.