Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hidden MOTHER'S DAY card revealed

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!!  I can finally show my card that I made for my wonderful MOM for Mother's Day.  She really liked it... of course I always enjoy that first reaction from her and anyone when opening up a handmade card.  It's the best feeling!!  I think you can all relate.
I used the sketch from over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday #100, but missed the time to link my card.  Over at Creative Sisters Mon. Ch. 7  you had to use MAY FLOWERS. 

I hope you Enjoy!!!
Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Beyond the Garden DSP, Whisper White
Stamps:  SU Something to Celebrate, On the Grow
Embellies:  SU Brights Brads, Wild Wasabi double stitch Ribbon, Hero Arts Hues pearls
Ink:  SU  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi

7 comments:

mulberry station said...

Michele, I am so sorry you missed the post deadline. We stopped it a little early this week due to the Blog Hop. I absolutely love your card. Your colors and DP are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Monique said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card Michelle..I bet she loved it :).. Such pretty papers , love this LO to :).. Have a wonderful week :)

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Norma said...

Hi Michele, Beautiful card! Love the designer paper and the layering. I just love that stamp and used it for my Mothers Day cards this year! I also love to see peoples reaction when they find out the card is homemade:) Thanks for stopping by it's been a while for me to:)
Hugs

Michele K. said...

OMG! Michele! I can't believe you've been keeping this from us! Or me! I LOVE everything about it... the paper combo, you did a great job coloring and I LOVED that layout! xx :)

Eileen said...

wonderful card michele!! darling layout...it would make a cute little quilt, too. starting friday is the bloggers quilt festival at amy's creative side--unbelievable with hundreds of quilts in all colors/combos/abilities, etc., etc. i can just look for hours, but you can click on thumbnails to pick a few to see. did you see my cute owlies? so adorable when i saw them on someone's site i had to make some. isn't it so sad about starsky? i've cried a bunch of tears for that fun little grandpuppy of ours!

Jenny said...

That is so pretty! Love it!