Monday, March 14, 2011

A Thank You and a Shout out to Yolie!!

Happy Monday to you all!!  I am giving a little shout out to YOLIE at Just Yolie, Just Create.  I just won some fun Blog Candy from her.  THANK YOU.  :-) and Encouraging you all to go check out her blog for some wonderful Scrapbook and Card making inspiration.  I was instantly drawn to her blog for her scrapbook pages.  She doesn't have any particular "Style" which makes it fun to see her creations for they all have a little uniqueness to them.  If you have a Scrap Stash like I do... you know that your "Style" can change at a moments notice. 
Stop on over and say Hello when you have a chance! 

I am hoping to be back with another layout to share later today/tomorrow!!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Thank you Michele! :) :)

Norma said...

Congrats Michele!!! I love her blog too:) I can't wait to see your creations with those goodies!!
Hugs