Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do you still have a Sense of Wonder?? 12 x 12 Scrap layout

Oh my gosh... the week has gotten away from me!!  I didn't want a whole week to go by without sharing something with all of you ... but such is life and that is what happened!!   I have a very simple layout to share of a trip my Hubby and I took 3 years ago this month to the Oregon Coast.  This is just one part of the trip that basically left us in AWE!  Found a part of the coastline called "Devil's Punchbowl" and "Otter Rock" and being we were just driving by with quick stops... this one took our break away!!  We stayed a while needless to say.  We now are planning a trip with the kids one day soon!  This was such a fun trip!!  And sometime think to yourself   "Do I still have a sense of wonder??"  I HOPE YOU ALWAYS DO.  I am also entering this into a new challenge blog I stumbled on at Amber's Crafts and Stuff, where the theme is "Stash Buster and Anything Goes."  Well PERFECT I said.  Go check her out if you can.  Lots of entries and you can enter anything you would like!! :-)   Enjoy!!

Supplies:
All Satmpin' Up
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, DSP (Unknown... from my stash)
Stamps:  Big Deal Alphabet, Quirky Alphabet, Big Pieces
Ink:  Craft White, Not Quite Navy
Other:  Scallop Punch, Arrow Punch, Black SU marker, Ice Rhinestone Brad

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful! I love the Oregon Coast. I like the theme too!

Anniebee said...

Hi, Michele! Great layout and your pictures are gorgeous!! I have always wanted to visit the Pacific Northwest but the San Francisco area is as close as I have come so far. I'm so envious of people who actually live in such beautiful places. Thanks for playing with us this week at Amber's Crafts and Stuff and for your very kind words regarding the challenge. I hope you'll join us again very soon.

Anne

Natasha said...

Gorgeous layout. I've never been to the west coast. I keep telling myself that I need to make it out that way.

Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

I love this layout. Its great to see your layout in a challenge that is dominated by cards.

Thanks for stopping by Amber’s Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday!

~*~Amber~*~
http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Linda Wescott said...

Fantastic layout, really love it. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuffs first challenge, hope to see you back next week. Thanks for the giving a shout out about the challenge too. Hugs lin

EVIL twin said...

Love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Amber's Crafts & Stuff.

Michele K. said...

Hey I've been there! A whale went by too! Love your layout and your pics are wonderful!
xo,
Michele

Monique said...

What a great LO Michele... OH and beautiful pictures.... I will have to look for that location my hubby and i are going down the pacific coast this summer on our bikes all the way down to California.. taking highway 101 and 1!!

Amanda said...

Your LO is so cute!! I discovered your blog on Momo site. I'm a new follower.

Amanda

http://fun4me-afrye.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

What a beautiful layout! I am happy to be your newest follower! Momo sent me! TFS!

♥Ashley
welchcreations.blogspot.com

Karen Wood said...

This song makes me teary eyed every time I hear it :) I love the title of your LO and the colors are absolutely gorgeous! TFS :)


I found you through Momo and would love it if you could stop by and visit me as well!!

Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

Totally Twisted Cards said...

OMG. I love your LOs! I found you thru Momo. What an awesome and fun idea she has for use to find new blogs and new inspiration. I'm a new follower of yours. Hope you have a chance to visit my blog and become a follower of mine too.

stacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com

Sandy O said...

I love your layouts! I find scrapbooking the hardest paper craft I have tried. I am sure I will gleen lots of inspiration from you.

I found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us! :o)

diana creations said...

thats a cute layout you did a great job momo sent me

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful Layouts!! Momo sent me! I am a new follower of yours. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)
Looking forward to seeing your projects!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kristie W. said...

Great title for your layout! You have a great scrappin' style and I look forward to seeing more. I'm a new follower sent by Momo!

Kristie
http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com

LMD Creations said...

Hi Michele,

I'm a new follower. MOMO sent me. Nice layout.

I hope you will join me on my creative journey, over at my blog.

~Lisa D

www.lmdstampin.com