Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wine & Spirits Card # 2 - SSSC # 101

I have another winery themed card to share with you.  I found a fun blog called The Sweetest Thing and saw that she does a Sketch Challenge every Sunday.  It was a perfect sketch for what I was trying to create.  Again I was challenged to create a card without a sentiment, which is a challenge in itself for me.  So along with sharing with all of you, I am also entering this into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 101.  I flipped the sketch to vertical.  Always love to hear what people think.  Both good and "Helpful" hints.. a.k.a constructive criticism.  :-) 
Enjoy!!
Recipe:
CardstockSU Whisper white, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Kraft (new Crumb cake)
Stamp:  From the Hero Arts collection
Ink etcSU Basic black, colored pencils, blender pen, Eggplant Envy chalk
EmbellishmentsSU Brads from Neutrals, Certainly celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon
Other Cuttlebug swirlie dry embossing and paper crimper (On kraft paper), Creative Memories Oval cutters

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the wine cards... does this say anything about me?!?

Norma said...

Hi Michele, lovely card! Love the stamped image. I'm a new follower:) Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Oh I love these colors for this. I think this would be WONDERFUL to present with a nice bottle of wine as a hostess gift :)